Saturday, August 16, 2014

Now's The Time

Hello again all of you out there in the land of electronic impulses. It's been two years and change since my last blogging venture (some might remember the Lies and The Laughter). Two years and change since I left the lovely island of Oahu and headed to the City of Angeles. In that time I have been busy writing screenplays, stories, poems, and a couple of novels. I also spent my time trying to come up with a proper blog. Oh yes, good readers, I tried to come up with something with a theme, something that tied together nicely and would be easily marketable and understood. For those of you that read the Lies and The Laughter, you might recall it was a hodge-podge of thoughts and interests, lacking in the merits of a proper blog.  And I swear to you, I tried to come up with something, but I've come to the conclusion that my mind does not work in that way. I am an eccentric mess of interests and I have a short attention span. So with the brand new blog, The Part About..., I have elected to once again chase my impulses and share them with you in the only way I know how. So look for new posts by me and possibly others on a regular basis. And please do check out my books.

Love Is A Ghost Thing

Riverside Blues

Last Fair Deal

March of The Tongue Brigade.

No comments:

Post a Comment