Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Life In Hiding

So... For the last three years, I have been largely focused on writing anything and everything that doesn't involve blog posts. Which is a shame because once upon a time I really enjoyed it. Not to say I necessarily stopped enjoying it, but writing scripts and books took priority. Now feels like a good time to get back into blogging. As with my previous blog The Lives and The Laughter and with this one, for the brief period I kept up with it, I will be writing about whatever the hell I want to. Entertainment, fiction, current events,  my wanderings around L.A. The point being that if it inspires me to put a few words down, then I'm going to do just that.  So for now, I'm going to leave you with a reminder that I've written some books. I would certainly appreciate it if you bought one or two of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment